Elementary and middle school students wear uniforms every day. Specific uniform pieces are required on special function days.
- Special function uniform items may be worn separately or together on standard days.
- Must be clean, in good condition, and worn as specified by the school’s administrators.
- Shirts are to be tucked in.
- Only a plain white t-shirt or undershirt is to be worn under shirts.
- Belts: Boys must wear a black, brown, or navy belt with pants or shorts.
- Socks: Must be white, black, navy, gray, or burgundy.
- Shoes: Must be white, black, brown, gray, or navy with non-marking soles and be suitable for PE activity.