Preschool students wear uniforms on Monday and Tuesday. Specific uniform pieces are required on special function days.
- Preschoolers must wear uniforms on standard and special function days. Preschoolers may wear their
uniforms on other days of the week, if they wish.
- Attire should be clean and practical for very active play.
- Shirts do not have to be tucked in.
- Belts: Belts are optional for girls and boys. If worn, belts must be stretchable so that children can pull up or
down their pants or shorts without unbuckling the belt.
- Socks: Must be white, black, navy, gray, or burgundy.
- Shoes: Shoes must be safe and practical for active play. Wheeled shoes, flip-flops, light-up shoes, sandals,
Uggs-style boots, etc. and shoes with open toes or heels are not permitted.